Welcome
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

AtogAtog Whitelist
Started by AtogAtog1010202

OOC

Minecraft Username: AtogAtog1010202

Are you at least 18 years old?:Yes

Have you read the rules? (Link):Yes

(Optional) Were you referred by someone? If so, who: Blossum

(Optional) Introduce yourself if you’d like, as well as any creations you want to share (e.g. art, builds, skins):

In-Character

Read the following prompt:

The rhythmic lull of hoofbeats are a marching drum to the small group of pioneers and variety of folk you have found yourself amongst, packed into a wobbling wagon. The rolling plains of the Southern Reach and a clear sky stretch out all around you, the buzz of excited chatter a dull wash in your ears as your mind strays to your former life and what has led you here to new lands.

“Nervous?”

You blink, returning to the present moment. A kindly older woman sat near you is smiling warmly with a crinkle to her eyes.

“I can tell it’s your first time. Still remember mine,” she flashes a grin and leans in.

“Tell me my dear, why have you come to the Reach?”

How do you respond (in character)(150 words minimum - please make sure to include at least three references to our lore in your response, with two coming from different pages in the Compendium.)

His glowing red eyes regard the older woman as he thinks about how much he wants to reveal about himself to someone who is a stranger.  He then feels a slight pain from where his left arm used to be under the side cape. He then looks to her with a blank face.

"Nay I am not nervous I have travelled far and wide along the barren and ashen wastes of the Ashlands looking for someone, who has left to soon.  I am also travelling as a bit of an exile as I committed a distasteful act and lost my arm as part of the punishment."

He looks back to the older woman and starts to take a measure and thinks.

"If it must be known than it will be between only us.  I refused to marry an arranged marriage to one I didn't love.  She is a human Valk of the Midlands and I am the third Fireborne son of a high family in the heart of the Ashlands.  The marriage was political in nature and for refusing I had to compete in an honor duel.  Safe it to say I lost that duel and lost my arm at the shoulder." 

Continues to look her in the eyes and says no more.

Character Name: Daigron of house Liara

Character Race: Half-elf, Half Fey-touched 

Character Age: 50

Brief Physical Description: Daigron is a 6'0" tall Half elf Fey touched of the Fireborne.  He has blazing red eyes, long white hair often kept in a tight ponytail.  He wears a side cape to cover the area where his arm used to be.  He carries a saber at his side and is out on a quest.