Welcome
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

DOOM COMES FOR US ALL!
Started by 2kelp

A hastily scribbled poster is pinned to the board.

DOOM COMES FOR US ALL!

I am N Dweedly, bringer of the doomsday, and I have made this poster with urgency to tell you all;

a terrible fate has been bestowed upon this world!

The zodiacs speak to me since birth, and they foresee a cataclysmic event that will cause the end of all life on this mortal plane,

in which, a rift in space and time will open behind our very own moon, leaking out demons and other monstrous

horriblities the likes of which no living thing has ever seen! These evil entities spewing out from The Rift will cause

the moon to plummet from its resting spot, hurtling towards the surface to obliterate all traces of our world!

Bad omens have been happening, constellations have not been appearing when they should, I am certain

this will happen!

-

BUT!

-

There is a way to bypass this fate. With amazing luck, the residents of this town have access to survival.

The Crystalline Spire which has otherwise been thought to be a dormant rock, is no other than an

ARK!

The Ark will take those deemed worthy onto it, taking them to a new, idyllic paradisiacal world

where they will carry the sacred duty of continuing life.

I urge you to seek me and and learn more about this disastrous fate which we are on a certain course to,

and perhaps you may achieve worthiness to escape apocalypse.

- N DWEEDLY, BRINGER OF DOOM.

• x6

opens social media

weird doomsday posts

opens mcrp

weird doomsday posts

huh

• x7
  • x1

art thread

Senia sighs deeply, "it's the weird one from before, isn't it?" She debates ripping the poster off entirely, but decides against it. "The hell is he on about even..." 

A small note is pinned to the notice reading:

"Tally mark here if this is crazy talk"

Etwyn's note is scribbled out.

Someone tore down the poster.

Rap snitches, telling all they business

• x2
dogshitfartelectric:

Rap snitches, telling all they business

• x1
Jarckow:

Someone tore down the poster.

An identical poster is put back up.