Welcome
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Alive Helara Umeneri
Started by D_K

-Details-

Name: Helara Umeneri

Height: 5'6"

Race: Arsa Sidhe

Culture: Korami

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Appearance: Ghostly-white skin tone and disheveled pale white hair, a rare and ill omen of her birthright. Never seen without her old leathers and rusty armour. A determined stare from her crimson eyes reflects either disdain or admiration, and her relatively short stature for an Arsa Sidhe does not seem to dampen the air of pride about her.  

-Story-

"I am blood-bound. I am honour-bound."

The Umeneri clan of Korami Arsa Sidhe, to which Helara belongs, has stood the test of time as a small and tightly-knit community of warriors that placed a great emphasis on their martial and spiritual traditions. Never large enough to be noteworthy, this minor clan mostly remained a proxy and pawn for the ambitions of the Great Clans of Ko'ram, eventually finding themselves as longtime loyal vassals of the Odokhi. It was into this atmosphere that Helara was born as the scion of the clan patriarch, and expected to work hard to earn her place as heir.

[Section to be revealed]

As in many other warrior clans, Helara was expected to complete her coming-of-age ritual by travelling over the mountains in pilgrimage to "earn her name." When the time came, however, Helara took on an even greater task at the insistence of her father. Taking the shattered remains of the ancient Umeneri family heirloom blade, Helara set out on a journey to reforge the blade and perform great feats to make a name for herself in the hope of earning the clan's full respect upon her return.

Having travelled far, the young and ambitious Helara now finds herself in the Southern Reach. Here in the wilds, it is said that the greatest weaponsmiths can be found and the greatest challenges can be overcome. Come what may, she intends to complete her task — for failure, in her eyes, means shame to her entire bloodline. 

-Disposition-

Tradition. Faith. Loyalty. 

The three crucial tenets that Helara views as the highest ideals to uphold, without which she is nothing. These tenets guided and protected her clan for generations, and so they shall guide and protect her, too. Bound more to her personal code of honour than to earthly laws and material relations, to spurn one's past or betray a promise are the gravest unforgivable sins to her.

[Section to be revealed]

[Section to be revealed]

[Section to be revealed]

Helara may seem cold or abrasive others. Some have also noted a short temper that easily flares up when her elusive code is breached. She is curt in her speech, and does not mince words or hide behind disingenuous niceties.  After all, a Korami warrior has no time for talk, right?

• x4
  • x1

-Relations (WIP)-

Rott (NOS402)  Courteous

"One of the more reasonable individuals in this town. A man of few words, and more actions. His work speaks for itself, though perhaps he does not understand the significance of his assistance."

~~~

Maliketh (Electricwisekid)  Annoyed

"A so-called 'knight' that has thus far done nothing but idle about town and attempt to provoke and insult me. My patience wears thin."

~~~

Senia (Senia_)  Irritated

"A petulant and undisciplined youth  characteristics that she must have picked up in this wretched hamlet. She clung to me like a younger sibling, and left just as quickly. Still, I do not know why she debased herself and allowed the crowd to humiliate her like that. Maybe, it would have been better if I never spoke to her in the first place...?"

~~~

Argenta (Avajain)  Reverent

"I had not fully evaluated her previously. She is wise beyond her years, and I see a strong fighter, an ideal, within her. She deserves respect, and much can be learned from her about our ways, though she seems to distance herself from them." 

~~~

JP (2kelp)  Disgusted

"A repulsive, bloated beast. I am certain that this town would be improved tenfold were I to spill his blood on its streets, but alas, the laws of this land forbid that."

~~~

Dia (Mageaegis)  Irritated

"It is clear that the barmaid knows little about what she speaks on. Full of hot air, in essence. Perhaps she should take a lesson from the master smith and simply do her job in serving drinks, rather than inserting herself into matters beyond her understanding."

~~~

Leokas (Jarckow)  Annoyed

"An aging and tired man. He was a nuisance at the tavern, but I will reserve further judgements of him after I understand what exactly he does around here."

~~~

Konrad Radziwill (DocProkaryote)  Courteous

"Though he attempted to provoke me in front of a crowd, I surmise that he was doing that just to try and fit in, and it was not reflective of his true character. In any case, this man claims to be a doctor, and seems to give his words and actions more thought than most others around here. That is enough to earn some respect."

~~~

Aimo (Ilnsert)  Unsure

"I am uncertain what to make of this boy. He is sickly, but at least seems thoughtful, if misguided in his understanding of the world."

~~~

Raime Escher (TheDeester)  Friendly

"A young squire, presumably trying to follow in the footsteps of his father. A most noble goal. Perhaps he is on the right track to become a great warrior too, if he accepts certain realities about life."

~~~

Parsnip (Zoslore)  Disdainful

"I despise this jester."

~~~

• x1

shes so mean. i love her

• x1

art thread