Welcome
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Avalore Launches Today!
Started by Reedie

Hello everyone!

After all of your patience, we are incredibly glad to announce Avalore's launch starting today! Those players who are whitelisted can join mc.avalore.net (1.18.2, Conquest resource pack recommended) to get started — but if you can wait an extra moment, there's some information here for you relating to launch!

Plots around The Spire

There are several houses, shops, warehouses, and some garden plots that can be rented around the spire. By standing in one and typing /arm info, you can see the information about that plot, e.g.:

The 'region type' will display either Spire House or Spire Other. You can only rent one of each plot type at a time. When you rent a plot, you will switch over to creative while on it. If you want to access your survival items on your plot, simply type /gm s after it switches you to creative.

Perks

All those who signed up and have participated as part of Avalore's pre-launch will get an extra 100 crowns on launch - thank you for your support and patience for our project!

All referrers will also get an extra 30 credits for each person referred (this is the standard going forward, not just for launch)

Donations

Now that the server is live, our contributor page is live on Tebex. If you want to support the server to help cover costs and get some benefits as a token of our thanks, you can check out the contributor page

Seriously though: only donate if you are able and willing.

Misc

A few other housekeeping announcements:

• We have lifted the ban on playing characters under 14. You can play children, but anyone under age 14 cannot wear anything heavier than light armour and get a -3 penalty to any combat — take our advice and avoid it. If you are involved in combat with a <14yr old character, please advise staff if death is possible / likely. 
  • To change chat channels, use the /ch command, e.g. /ch say, /ch quiet, /ch whisper, etc.
  • To display an item you are holding in chat, type [i] in your message, e.g. "He flexes his [i]" and it will replace it with the item's name and lore.
  • x1

it's me