Welcome
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Ongoing Rumours Thread
Started by Avalore

[ ! ]

A rumor begins to spread about The Stonefoot guild.

"Did you hear? The Exploration guild is looking for someone to serve drinks and food at the bar.

Thinking about picking the job up myself if nobody else picks it up."

OOC: Looking for someone to server drinks. DM if intrested.

[ ! ]

In minor news, guards report the capture of one bandit outlaw from a group of dangerous poachers, Caedus the Crybaby! While being dragged away by guards he had this to say -

"It's 'the Cruel' not 'the Crybaby'! Unhand me!"

• x1
  • x1

By the Siren Serene! These scallywags be gay!

Nell

[ ! ]

A poster is affixed around the Spire by the guard.

WANTED: Information on apparent graverobbers of the Spire's graveyard, defiling the grave of an Iron Order knight. A REWARD of 50 crowns for any information that aids in finding the culprit and bringing them to justice.

• x1
  • x1

it's me

[ ! ]

Amidst the chaos of the past few hours, a figure is seen slinking around the fishing huts before leaving again. The only evidence of them being there is a parchment pinned to a door with a knife, addressed to the Phonquis brothers. The simple script reads:

"Beach, near the sunken vessel. The leader comes alone."

( @NOS402 )

• x3

Rumour has it that Gregort, the Valkian Envoy, may be selling additional permits to attend the ball of Duchess Silverbloom north of the wall . . .

• x3
  • x1
  • x2

it's me

The Kawatare Shrine finds its Shrinekeeper absent, nowhere to be found within the settlement surrounding the Spire. A single candle was lit by the donation jar, almost fully melted down without an attendant to douse the flame. If inspected, none of Myra's belongings had been taken from beneath the stairs. Where did she go?

• x2
  • x4
  • x2

[!]

Rumors quickly spread of Azariah and Senia being inconsiderate jerks. Daughter like father or was it Father like daughter?

(Ty for allowing me to post this for intresting rp CertifiedShrimp and Senia!)